Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Album

The bright side of being grounded physically, is that it has allowed me time to finish my Family Photo Album for 2007. It's all done if you want to take a peek! (just click on the link under my photo albums to the right) I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail. Time to get 2008 going. Thank you for all of your well wishes and prayers. I'm sure we have seen the worst of it. I get to see an opthalmologist today to check out how the optic nerve is doing. Guess that means I have to get dressed!

4 comments:

Dennison4Ever said...

The Album looks wonderful!
How are you feeling, what did the Dr. say?

The Hatch's said...

I'm so sorry! It does not look fun! I love your blog though. :)
Way to stay positive!

Jenni said...

Brenda-
I got through to your blog from one of my sisters... it is so good to see your family! I just can't believe how big everyone is. I still remember.. VERY WELL, being Tyler's first babysitter when he was just a few weeks old. Now he is 10! Wow! Your children are so beautiful. You have always had one of the most amazing families. You look great as well, it was nice to take a peak into your life!

-Jenni (Hawkins) Price

Jo-Mamma said...

Brenda-
I'm glad you are doing better. Our family is not always up on the latest events, but I'll try to keep posted better to your blog now that I have linked it to mine! Darling pictures and albums! I only wish I could have seen them up closer to read your journaling. I want to learn more about Heritage Makers! So cool!