Thursday, October 2, 2008

Driving Again



I know that doesn't sound like a big deal, but it is to me. Being home "resting" is getting really old! I am still woozy, tired and get a little bit dizzy, but not enough to impair my driving. I will DRIVE MYSELF today to go see my neurologist. The optic nerve is looking good, according to my opthalmologist. I think we have seen the worst of this relapse. Each day is a little bit better, as long as I pace myself. I have started my 2008 family album and glad to have something to do when I'm "resting". Ryan is getting excited for Homecoming this weekend.

8 comments:

Hopie said...

Watch out world, here comes a one-eyed, dizzy woman.... AND SHE'S DRIVING!!!!

Brenda said...

When you put it that way...it's kind of funny. I'm being very safe. It's just so nice to drive myself places. I really like being independent.

Bartman said...

Good to hear you're back out on the road again! I don't care how you feel, you've got to be a better driver than Mindy (just kidding)! Hope you guys are doing well, we missed you at the dinner last Sunday, Kirby made some pasta come out his nose, it was very entertaining. See you soon!

Brenda said...

Family...Priceless. Thanks, Bart. We missed everyone too.

Brynn Christensen said...

Brenda~

It has been so busy...I thought that I would FINALLY check out your blog, what a darling family! How are you feeling lately? We need to chat. I had two sign-ups last week. I'll call you soon! Take care and please drive safe...
Brynn

Hopie said...

I tagged you... list 6 quirks of yours and then tag 6 other bloggers. It's kinda fun!!!

Hopie said...

Hey Brenda, I just read the Dennison4ever blog post "life is short" I was crying so hard. How sad. What if that happened to us with one of our neighbors or what if we WERE the neighbor. I can't imagine what they are going through. Amen to the title of that post, life is short, enjoy the journey!!!

Dealsmaker said...

I hope you dont let Ryan dire that car... LOL

Here is my Blog... Good to have you guys here in St. George.

http://abschimbeck.blogspot.com/