Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Concerts


Andrea sang and danced with her special Vocal Essence group at the Fall Folk Festival, it was lots of fun...

Ryan had the opportunity to sing with High School Concert Choir and the Madrigals in the historic St. George Tabernacle, it was breathtaking...

Michael and Daniel performed dances from countries around the world at the Dance Festival. I managed to get to all of these, despite the current relapse. We can count our many blessings! I did see my neurologist yesterday. There is an active lesion in my left optic nerve...this is causing the fatigue, etc. It looks as though they want to send me to get a second opinion due to some abnormalities on my MRI scan. It could be MS related, but they are not sure. We will need to go up north to the University of Utah MS Clinic to see a neurologist that specializes in MS. Fun, fun, fun! The things I will do to get a little "vacation" up to Salt Lake City...

1 comment:

Hopie said...

Not fun. I love the doctors at the U, though. They have done a lot for our family in many cases. I have always said, no one wants to go up there, but if you have to, it's the best place to be. I'm sad that it isn't "the norm" and easily taken care of. Let me know if you need me to sing you a song to make you feel better... I am here for you!!!hehehe