Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's Official

I get to go up north to get my second opinion the week before Thanksgiving. Today was so beautiful, I went for a drive with the top down on the car. The fresh air, gorgeous sunshine...it was good for the soul. A shout out to Eric: He learned how to coupon/case lot shop over the last few weeks. He seems to really enjoy the challenge of saving a boatload of money during his trips to the grocery store. We are now well stocked! He even installed a can rotator shelf. He's my hero!

5 comments:

Hopie said...

Ahhhh.... I can picture you soaking up the rays is your cute little car!!!

Dennison4Ever said...

Oh I dream of warm weather. I am Freezing here up north! Maybe we can get together when you come up!
Take care

The Hatch's said...

A second opinion for your M.S. or did I miss something?? Hope your doing better!

Jo-Mamma said...

Watch out! You're going to be giving men the wrong impression! Sounds like a great day. . . wish I could have joined you!

Brenda said...

Crystle, My neurologist wasn't sure of everything she saw on the MRI scan of my brain a few weeks ago. It could be MS related, but she wasn't sure...so she told me that I should get a second opinion. Jo, I thought of that...that's why I was specific "the top down on THE CAR" LOL