Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FIVE

FIVE

10 years ago I...
1- only had three kids
2- was in the Stake YW Presidency
3- was on another diet
4- was selling our first home
5- was as happy as I am now


5 things on today's "to do" list...
1- wake my happy butt up (you and me both, Hope)
2- Andrea's doctor appointment
3- get a solar cover for the pool
4- MS Dinner at the Abby Inn
5- get a nap? Oh yeah, I mean work.

5 snacks I enjoy...
1- popcorn anytime
2- anything chocolate and caramel
3- licorice, it must be Twizzlers
4– crackers
5- fresh fruit

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- pay off ALL obligations
2- get a good financial advisor
3- take a vacation to Cancun
4- purchase property in Marysvale
5- pay $100,000 in tithing for the million

5 places I have lived...
1- Denver, CO
2- Fresno, CA
3- Portland, OR
4- Vancouver, WA
5- St. George, UT

5 jobs that I have had
1- Landa
2- Fresno Poultry
3- Wilbur-Ellis
4- Mary Kay Sales Director
5- Isagenix Cleansing Coach

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

I Tag:
1- Kristal
2- Kerry
3- Andrea
4- Bart
5- Molly

1 comment:

Hopie said...

Hey, my mother-in-law put together a popcorn cookbook. I should bring you one sometime. I like Twizzlers only also!!!