Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Michael Eats!

Wednesday night, the four older kids gobbled up dinner at record speeds and ran out the door to their activities at the church. That left Michael, Eric and myself. As with every night, I asked if he was going to try dinner. I expected the "no", but I got a "sure". What?! After almost falling out of my chair, I dished him up. He tried it, liked it, and dished up some more! After dinner, he was feeling so grown up, we did the dishes together.

I know...amazing! He tried something new, and he liked it! Bow tie pasta with spinach and cream sauce. This may not seem like a big deal to some of you, but for those of us that try to coax him into trying dinner almost every night, we're still in shock over the whole event.

2 comments:

Hopie said...

YEA MICHAEL!!!!

chrisg said...

Growing up!!!! If he keeps it up maybe will out grow his brothers : )