Thursday, September 10, 2009

Celebration in California

August brought our Annual Isagenix Celebration. This year it was in Anaheim, CA! I made reservations for the team at Jazz Kitchen in the Downtown Disney District.

The Lloyds, so cute! I was so excited to finally meet them.

Everyone LOVED the bread...Here you see the gang enjoying the "famous bread". Tracy, Dan, Nedda on the left - across the table: Juanita, Bill, Bill and Chanda

Smitty, Julie, Karen, Jeff, Michelle...there's Priscilla peeking into the picture on the right!

Nedda, then across: Jerry, Juanita, Bill and a better one of Bill and Chanda

Dawn? I just met her...so nice. Sweet Diane and Jan.

I finally got to meet Jeff and Karen in person! We missed you Norita and Warren...we know you were having a great time at the Gala. We especially missed Tami and Gary who needed to attend a wedding and then a funeral.

Some of us watched the Disneyland fireworks to music to make the evening perfect. I love this team. Thanks guys...I can't wait until next year!!!

No comments: