Saturday, August 15, 2009

Demolition Derby Memories

It's August...it's Demolition Derby time! We won't be seeing it this year at the County Fair in St. George, but since it's tradition...Here are some pictures to remember from last year:

So exciting...the cars line up for their demolition death!

Andrea - she's so beautiful.

Ryan...be still my beating heart. My FIRST baby!

Daniel...my sweet romantic boy, melts his mama's heart.

Tyler...don't let that smile fool ya...this boy is always thinkin' up some trouble!
I love him tons, trouble and all!

Michael...one of the loves of my life...my baby boy.

Our crazy friend Hopie with her sister! It was so fun sitting by her and her family last year.

And a crowd pleaser every year - The Rock Climb...done with a minivan! Dude, Demolition Derbies ROCK! Wish we could have been there in person this year...great memories.

No comments: