Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Catching Up...RYAN

Okay, so I've been slacking with my blog. Time to play a little bit of catch up. I won't catch up all ten months that I'm behind...but here's a little bit of catching up for ya...

In May, my heart broke as we said our goodbyes at the airport and sent Ryan off on his mission. He gets to serve in the San Diego, CA mission for two years. I will miss him so much, but I'm VERY proud of his choice to serve.

He recently sent us this picture from the Mormon Battalion Visitors Center. The part of Richard Martin that he played in the Winter Quarters Musical last summer was a young man that joined the Mormon Battalion in Winter Quarters and marched all the way to San Diego, CA. How fun that Ryan ended up in San Diego for his own mission.

Look at that smile...it says it all.
Elder Dennison, we love you!!!

No comments: