Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Family Crockpot

So, Andrea and I have been testing crockpot recipes from blogs, cookbooks, friends and various websites. When we try a good one, and the family votes to have it again, (which means it's a hit), we're putting the recipe onto our new blog. If you click on the LABELS, you can quickly get to the recipes you're interested in, based on ingredients.

We hope you enjoy the recipes as much as we do. Having dinner done by lunchtime is the BEST!

Click here for the new blog:

The Family Crockpot

Also to the right of THIS blog under "What's for Dinner?"

We're testing a new one today, if it's good, we'll add it to the blog!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to try the italian sausage soup tonight!! Thanks for taking the time to do this for us :)

Schimmy said...

I love recipe blogs. I have one too, but forget to post there very often. Thanks for sharing your fun recipies. We miss you guys.

Brenda said...

Nikki, the sausage soup is one of my most favorite! Kristal, I didn't know that...I've linked to yours now too. Thanks for telling me.