Friday, November 6, 2009

So Thankful

Just in time for Thanksgiving and the holidays, our new dining room table. It's beautiful and we are so grateful to have it.

The picnic table is back in storage, ready to be used again next summer - OUTSIDE! Two more chairs will be arriving in a couple of weeks - yes, there ARE more than six of us and yes, they fit around the table.

This beautiful table goes so well with our home. I'm looking forward to having the hardwood floors finished someday, it's going to be amazing.

I imagine many family discussions, studying, games and meals with friends and family around this table. What a wonderful way to begin the month of November!

3 comments:

The Wes Gordon Family said...

It Is beautiful!!!!

So happy for you.

Hopie said...

I can just HEAR the fun that will be had at that table!!!

Jo-Mamma said...

So pretty! I have the table from my growing up years. I've repainted it, but if you look carefullly at the right angle, you can see math algorithms, boyfriend's names, and other information from years ago. I'm sentimental about it.